Joe VaSSallo is the best grandfather any granddaughter could ever hope for,he's loving,careing,funny,and is always showing you some new gadet that is just "dynamite" as he would often say.

As kids me,joey,jessy,and vinny (the grand kids) called him "multi talented grandpa" and that is exactly what he is,he can do it all , from knowing every trick about the yo yo, to self taught computer wiz, artist, and knowing everything there is to know about audio. He's also very passionate about cars in particular his 1976 porsche 911S in which he got his second nickname from the grand kids "porsche papa".

Papa has taught me so many things from how to use photoshop to airbrushing and airbrush tanning, as well as life lessons. When i was younger i used to go with him on wednsdays to his airbrush school in Barrie, and i remember watching him in awe as he would teach and how i wanted to be just like him . Unfortunatly i didnt inherit his artistic abilities,but i do share one interest with him Photography! He gave me my first camera, a disposible camera when i was about 7 years old and i have been taking pictures ever since.

I look up to papa so much and always have we've always have had such a strong connection, I love being in his company.

He's always made me feel special, just little things like buying me roses just because or talking about me to whoever and he has had a nickname for me since i could remember"punky", every time he said it I would have the biggest smile on my face, now when i hear it, it brings me to tears.

There is so much to say about my grandfather I could be at this all day, and still when i read what other people have wrote about him I learn things I never knew about him,which makes me even more amazed by him, but i have to end this somehow.

Papa, you are an incredible person, you've touched so many peoples hearts, and you've changed the way i look at life.I am so proud to be a VaSSallo and better yet your granddaughter.I love you so much and i'll be there to the end and even after.

Love you: Tara VaSSallo
Punky