Originally Posted By: sirquack
Dave, my room is 900 sq ft or arount 8100 cu ft. I used to have 60's driven by a Denon 2805 (100w) with no problems, plenty of volume from these efficient speakers.

Have you sent a PM (personal message) to the people close to you? Where are you located, and which people did you send to, it is possible they don't come around the forums that much. We all know each other, so we may be able to help if you tell us where your located.

SirQ,
THANK YOU. this is the first I've heard of someone with a large room using M60' and close to my 90 wpc power. This is very reassuring!

My local Axiom owners:
I thought the only way to initiate contact was diectly thru Axiom (which I did on 2/12). I never thought to search their user ID's on this forum. Great idea! I live in northern Calif. in Discovery Bay. This is ≈ 1 hour drive to the east side of the SF Bay Area. The two owners I was trying to hook up with are:
koiman ... Antioch, CA
gnrajagopal ... Fremont, CA

On 2/12 I did get an email from Peter in southern Ca. 6 1/2 hour drive. I don't know why Axiom pinged so. CA?
I'll try searching the two locals above as soon as I finish reading replying to this thread. :o)

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."