Originally Posted By: sirquack

"MultEQ XT, using the receiver interface, takes up to 8 measurements around the listening area and uses high resolution equalization filters for satellites and subwoofers. This is the most powerful built-in version of MultEQ for receivers."

I now recall the extra two measurements. Does this makes any noticeable difference?

High res. filters... What does a filter do? How does a High res. filter do it better? I know the 3808 (maybe the 2809 too) had a better mic.

Charles, very good points about waiting for another generation or cycle. I was figuring I could sell the 1909 for about a $80-$100 loss (paid $485), so not too bad of a rental/ audition fee. ;\) Though the "ooooooh, GUI, ooooh, pre-outs, oooooh the rest of it..." has is pull, if I find the loud listening level limit of the 1909 passes my occasional ZZ Top, Queen, etc. (plus beer) rock outs, the 1909 should do me well for a while. Maybe when the economy turns around and my business picks up, be ready for some upgrades. Like maybe change from this little old (2008) 73" Mitsub. DLP to a big screen (projector). ;\)
I'm afraid it just never ends! <gasp>

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."