Could you post the links to the other professional reviews of the ERD-1s. I was quite intrigued by that Audioholics review but then no more pro reviews of them came out for at least a year and a half at which point I stopped looking. I got very suspicious of that first review since if they were such a “game changer” then everyone else would be getting sent review samples or buying them to review. There was also a lot of initial hype at AVS about all their speakers but then I started reading more and more posts about people selling them for something else (might have been mostly the mains not sure if they kept the ERD-1s). Please don’t waste your time posting links from Emo fanboys they are just as bad as the AV123 bunch use to be. But I really would love to read some other pro reviews to help substantiate that first one.

Also if you buy from Emo I wouldn’t count on them being around for a long time. Based on what I’ve read over the years they are a very poorly run business. I would be hard pressed to buy anything from them as they don’t pass the smell test with me. That’s not to say some of what they offer isn’t worth the price but IMO it’s not worth the risk in the long run. I’ll stick to companies with a longer track record and that don’t keep over extending themselves or offering steep discounts on continuing product lines (tell me what the real price is). Just my opinion here.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1