Indeed you are on to something. Let me stress the fact that I'm drawing my conclusions from public opinion, not scientific data that shows Axiom has poor center channel speakers and subwoofers. These are the area's I've seen people complain about the most.

The unfortunate thing about it all is this, public opinion is all that matters when it comes to sales. Because a company flat out can't sell the public something they won't buy no matter how fantastic it is. And clearly the public is often uninformed, and makes the wrong choice. Great companies, with amazing products have gone under while other companies with lesser products have flourished for no other reason than consumer ignorance.

That's the way the ball bounces, and I can only imagine how frusterating it must be for a company with a great product that isn't selling to pull their hair out screaming, "LOOK YOU FOOLS, THIS THING IS THE SHIT"!!!!

And just like the old saying goes, "it don't matter how fool proof you make something, someone else will just go out and make a better fool".

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD