Thanks for the link nice review with measurements too. IMO the only way to tell if paying the extra for the QS8s is worth it is to order both them and the ERD-1s and A/B compare them. My gut instinct tells me that for most people the extra cost of the QS8s wouldn’t be justified especially if you could get the ERD-1s on sale, but w/o a direct comparison that’s just supposition. I would not however, ever recommend any Emo product to someone though I might be inclined to try something if for no other reason than morbid curiosity and if I did it would likely be the ERD-1s, as the return shipping shouldn’t be to steep. ;\)

Yeah Doc I followed that as it happened. Interesting stuff before it all got deleted. Have they still locked down their forum? At one point you couldn’t even view it if not a member and you could only become a member after your request was “vetted” no automatic membership creation at the time. Though it’s mostly died down there is still some commiserating about Emo at AVS mostly about the UMC-1 but also about the direction the forum has gone.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1