Originally Posted By: jakewash
Emo's CS is just as good as Axiom's by all accounts I have read.

I’ve read at least 3 cases at Audioholics where Emo did not honor the trial period or some warranty issue or so the posters claimed all those threads were deleted. One long time member (don’t remember who now) opined that a couple of his friends also had return CS issues with Emo.

They constantly announce products w/delivery dates only to push them back again and again. Their current problem is their UMC-1. They routinely fail to deliver on promised firmware updates. Not good CS IMO.

According to Emo lounge members posting at AVS the owners make fun of people on their forum who are having problems with their products. The moderators (no not Emo employees but representing them) are now some of the most rabid fanboys who now heavily moderate negative posts after they became so prevalent that the forum fanboys couldn’t shout them down any more and they lost their IT guy. ;\)

AV123 also got great marks on CS until. . . .

I see way to many similarities between those companies. Including who Emo got it’s start with. Having done background investigations I can assure you that who one associates(d) with tells much more about them than almost anything else.

I’m not saying that no one should buy Emo, hell if AV123 has something you want buy it. Just do so with a full understanding of the situation.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1