Mark & Micah,

I hear ya guys, but again, to stay on topic. No one (at least not me)is saying that there is a "performance" issue with Axioms center, surrounds or the subs. What I am wanting to debate and talk about is "for the money spent" for the performance. With Axiom, the more you spend, the more performance you get, like anything I guess.

The issue is "that maybe" you can get the same, and better performance for less money. And I'm not talking about Bass heads, car audio freaks, or wife whipped about placement issues.

This is what has been fascinating me, other products. This is an extremely competitive market. It has to be brutal to stay on top for any audio company.

For me, the M80's are unreal for the money, what a value! Even my VP100 is a dramatic improvement for $255.00 If money was no issue, I certainly would get 4 QS8's and 2 EP500's. I just can't justify spending that much $$$ right now, and maybe, just maybe...there are other products out there that perform the same or better for whole lot less $$$.

This is a good debate, love it. I find it fascinating to research and try different audio stuff, it's fun and it's a learning experience!

Respectfully,

Dana

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740