As you can see, this is my first post. I have been doing the new speaker lurking over at the AVS forums for some time now and I think that I'm ready to take the plunge and do some auditioning. Based upon my budget, I was all ready to pick up a pair of the M60s, when I came across the many posts discussing the M22s versus the M60s. So, like many I have seen, I am in a bit of a quandry. Though I can afford the M60s, I am tempted to go the M22 route and apply the savings to upgrade the center and surrounds. My particular room will be about 10'X 17' once completed (speakers will be on shorter wall). The room will be primarily a HT room, but I also want to get that amazing music quality that I have heard over in that higher end room of Hifi Buys (yes, that's the only good frame of reference I have....no flames please). I auditioned a pair of Klipsh REF 35s yesterday and liked the "full" sound that filled the room, but I found myself wanting a bit more clarity. Hope that gives you enough reference to make suggestions. In going through the abundance of posts about this issue, I found that there were many who had made the jump, but I never saw the follow-up impressions of the 60s over the 22s. I'm sure that the sound is "better", so I will say that I am looking for opinions based on small room constraints. Was it worth the double jump in price? Would you recommend it given my constraints?

Thanks in advance for your input.