I own the M22, VP150, QS8 combo and love it. I do, however, while chatting here on this message board, wish I had M60s instead. When I first bought my system, I was almost entirely an HT listener. I listened to music only in the background while cleaning or doing mindless work.

However, since owning Axiom speakers, I have become accustomed to really listening to music and I would say listen to music more than HT now. I own over 20 DVD-Audios and many accoustic and jazz CDs. I used to only listen to Rock music.

I never desire to upgrade to M60's while listening to HT, the M22's sound incredible and I do not think I am missing anything with HT sound. However, with music, I definitely feel like I am missing some mid bass that my subwoofer just does not produce as well as a pair of M60's would. I may be wrong, but I just get that feeling.

I am probably giving you more questions instead of an answer, but this is my experience so far.

I know spiffnme has had both, and he definitely preferred the M60, but you should probably ask him about it.