While shopping for new speakers I too listened to the Klipsh. I liked them, but there was something about them I didn't like. I also really like Infinity as well. My set-up before my current M22/VP100/QS4 was Infinity. I've always liked Infinity. They have always had a very smooth sound to them. But everything I listened to lacked some detail. So that led me to look elswhere. I did tons of reading on AVS and HTF as well as Audio Review and Ecoustics. Against my better judgement I was now considering two speaker companies that I have neither heard of or heard their products. Axiom and Ascend. Finally decided on Axiom and I couldn't be happier. I wish I had the extra money to get the M60s, but honesty I love the sound of the M22 paired with my new HSU VTF-2. I close my eyes and would swear I am listening to tower speakers. The area these went in is 12x20 but the listening area is 12x8 and the M22 fill the whole area with crisp, clear sound. Like I have said in another post I am now enjoying hearing my speakers instead of just listening to them. I might eventually replace the M22s with M60s, but I am in no hurry. I'll be enjoying this set-up for a while.