hi turbo, my axiom m22 based system is 2 weeks old and it is truly satisfying. I was in a similar boat, I was torn between a klipsch rb35 based system and axiom grand master with a vp150. I gave the klipsch's a good listening, in the end I decided M22s were clear and true to the recording. My opinion is that the rb35 sounds a little more fuller than M22, but the M22 would beat rb35 in midrange and clarity. Plus the movie experience on a axiom based system was much better than the rb35 based system.

If I had a bigger room, I wld have gone with the M60, but u wld not miss much by going with the M22 and the center/sorround upgrade u mentioned. The M60 bass is much deeper than the M22, but a good sub with M22 would nullify that deficit.

I have spent a lot of time calibrating my system and now the sub corretly compliments the M22 for LFEs.

Also, pls do search the forum , am sure u would find lots of useful information. While defining a search do make sure that u r setting the date range to the right value.