Well, as for the the positioning, the speakers were actually the same distance apart, the Axioms were placed to the right of the Energys both times. Granted my listening position in the store was closer then at home, but a lot of what I heard in the store, I heard at home. When I went back and did a second audition I was able to more precisely put my finger on what was up, the midrange on the Energys were actually a little clearer, and the bass is not as pronounced on the Energies either, so I think this gave me an overall feeling of a shift up in the speakers to sounding bright. Due to this, I think that's why I liked the Energies better, I wasn't a big fan of B&W's 600 series, and not a big fan of Bostons. I would have to say that the salesman was excellent at trying to remain unbiased and did state that the speakers were great speakers, but it depended on the sound that you liked if you were going to like these. As for the in home demo, it's not possible since the dealer has to special order everything due to my wood choices, and no liberal return policy. Thank you everyone for all your help and input.