Well the main PEX "manifold" or whatever they call it is copper, and at some point the ends get coupled to copper I believe just because of compatability issues with most fixtures. So I guess that I could have run a pair of PEX lines with copper on each ends, but I am not sure that it would be up to code to mix it up like that. Of course, the runs will soon be covered by drywall, so nobody would know...

Well, I have almost all of it back together now, but I am calling it a night. I just need to turn off the water, drain as much of the water in the house, cut the main feeds for the house (with several buckets ready), then put the 'T' into place, and then put a short straight piece from that to the pipes I ran. So 4 soldered joints per line, then time to test it all out. Of course, the best time to cut the water to the house is in the morning just in case something goes wrong, but I am working all week, and my parents are visiting us this coming weekend. That is why I wanted to get this done yesterday, but oh well. Life will go on.

Farewell - June 4, 2020