My 3rd attempt is the best so far, which had me use the Auto Setup when the sub was around 35-45% which has the speakers at around +6db and the sub at -6db. The booming, and easy localistion of the Sub is better now better than the 1st attempt (at 100% & in the corner) but I still get an impression that the "felt/tactile vibration" on music can be "late" - if that makes sence.

I've got to say that I'm impressed with the speakers - I'm hearing things on CD's I did not hear before (like breathing in the quite passages on a Hotel California) and the in DVD's (like the shell caseings in Matrix in the Lobby shoot out).

For Music when using "Pure Direct", the M60's sound great - a nice wide and deep 3d soundstage chrisp and clear but I still pick up some silibrance (if that is the word) so I may need to work on the EQ stuff. When in 2ch stereo, the sub kicks in and to me seems to close down the sound stage and make it a bit more muddied. 7ch stereo gives to me gives that I've got it all cranked up and lovin it feeling (at the expense of "purity").

In DVD's (eg Matrix) the Sub certainly adds some punch to sceens like when the elevator doors blow out.

In summary so far:
1) Pretty happy with the M60's / VP150 / QS8
2) Got to suss out the Silibrance to see what can be tweeked
3) Not yet sold that the EP500 elevates the whole system!

Need to play some more!

HT:M80,VP150,QS8,EP500 Outside:4xM3 Office:AudioBytes, Rumpus: M60,VP150,M22 Portable:2 x Airs