Hi Kash,
I'm traveling at the moment so am not getting to play with them as much as I would like. While this thread (and many others) discusses the speakers my experience with Axiom overall has been great:
1) Get a quote from them as the shipping adds a significant bit to the price....but to help offset this I did the 10% FO and 5% systems discount....but then I had to wait 6 weeks! I asked plenty of questions back and forward with "Brent" who was their sales guy - all of which was handled well. As the wait was going to take soooo long they were even happy to split the payment to suite me.
2) The actual shipping OS part of the shipping was incredibly quick - something like 3 days and trackable all the way. The last 20KM from Customs to Me took almost as long!
3) Axiom have a 30-day trial that only needs you to ship back to a Sydney address (not that I think I will need it). There may be a Melb address, again ask it in your e-mail for a quote.
4) I live on the Nth Shore (between Chatswood and Manly) and if you are around (and I'm finally back in town!) I'd be happy to Audition them for you!

All in all the process was good - just the additional $$$ for the shipping made me really consider the value for money aspect but the 30 day return to a local address make the risk acceptable - and so far I'm good!

Thanks
Nathan

HT:M80,VP150,QS8,EP500 Outside:4xM3 Office:AudioBytes, Rumpus: M60,VP150,M22 Portable:2 x Airs