Careful!! Cables do make a difference!! Don't be lured in by low prices. Cables are often times the most over looked part of a home audio system. Spending several hundred to a thousand on cables will make a world of difference! Kimber Kable makes great sounding products that aren't incredibly pricey. Like anything, quality and prices are endless with audio/video cables. I have listened to the Purist Audio Design cable "Dominous" 12ft pair costs $18,000 bucks! Yes, they sounded amazing!

Monster Cable is cheap, as in quality! You are paying for their name and marketing costs. Kimber Kable uses superior materials and sound amazing as well. If you can afford the best go for Purist Audio Design! The Dominous cable is their highest priced, but they have others that are not nearly as much. I would go for the Musaeus cable line. Purist is far superier to Kimber, so its just really how good you want your system to sound!

Do your self a favor and just compare! You will very easily hear and see a difference.

If you don't care about having a great system, thats fine. But if you want the best sounding system that your buddys will drool over, pay some attention to ALL your cables! Everything from your digital cable (preferably your coax digital) to your interconnects and then speaker cable.

Here is something you can try. This will prove my point.

Push pause on your CD/DVD player, and crank your volume all the way up. Notice the hiss and popping in your speakers?? That is the RFI and EMI coming into your cables. The only way out for these frequencies is through your speakers. These frequencies are robbing you of your systems sound. By eliminating these frequencies with high quality cables you are allowing your system to shine. You will notice a cleaner sound and a larger sweet spot and image at your listening position. Trust me I have heard it myself! It is very noticable! Oh, make sure you turn your volume down before pushing play!!