Hi John, thanks for the input, I'll have to read it a few times to try to follow. Sorry about the dot color, for whatever reason, I could not figure out how to change the color in Adobe Photoshop, I would click on a different color, but it would always turn out gray, go figure.

Anyway the theater wall portion is setback 6 feet from the rest of the room, so the short wall on the right side of the screen is about 6 feet. The back wall is 15ft wide and my screen is 10 feet wide, so that leaves me 2.5ft on each side for my m60's. The ceiling is 9ft tall.

I have my m60's pulled out about 8" from the back wall. I guess I want to be careful in pulling them out to far as the the primary (ear) listening position is about 13ft when sitting in the center recliner, I don't think you want all 3 sides of the triagle to be the same, according to Axiom.

During the first graph, as the pictures show, the m60's where about 1ft from the left and right walls, toed in just slightly. The 500 was just a bit to the right of the left m60, so it was about 2.5ft from the left wall (right below the screen edge).

The second graph I had the m60's closer togethor so they are close to the edge of the screen but didn't interfere with the picture from the projector. So I would say they were about 2ft from the left/right walls. The 500 was centered right below the screen, below the VP150. The picture does not show it, but I now have the VP150 mounted on the wall, right below the screen.

I have not done a graph yet with my current 500 position of being in the left corner, about 6" from the left AND back wall. The 60's are still 8" from the back wall and right next to the screen.

I thought about some side treatments for the first reflection points, not sure if that would help any. Jakeman and Royce73 gave me some great DIY links in the other treatments post from BrotherBob. As far as corner traps, I have room on the right side, but since the 500 is in the left corner I would not have room unless I mount the trap above it on the wall? Or, I could move the 500 back to the other side of my left m60, similar to how BrotherBob has his 600 on the other side of his right m80.

I do have a pool table between the theater seating area and the bar now, so I'm sure that will have some effect on the overall room response.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85