Good comments. One thing to keep in mind is there are only 5 reviews on that site that rate it at 3 or less, 16 give it a perfect 5, and 2 give it a 4. So overall, most people agree with the crowd here that the VP150 is a great center channel speaker. Of course, the newest review is over 2 years old, so who knows how that factors in. I know that two years ago there were "other" A/V forums where if you mentioned Axiom (or other "mail order" brands) around there, you were flamed pretty badly. Not because they had actually HEARD the speakers, but just because that is the general attitude at some of those really large forums. I went through the same thing with my projector. I have a Sanyo Z3, and boy did that tick off some people that I didn't buy "their" projector.

That is why I don't visit those sites any more. People get into pissing matches over stupid things without having heard, seen, or used competative products.

Where are you located? Maybe someone can set up an audition for you. That is how we roll here (love my gangsta talk? ). We try to help each other out and we don't get paid to do it. We will give honest opinions and try to steer you correctly. If Axiom isn't it, so be it. We won't flame you, or call you names, but just tell you to enjoy what you've got.

Farewell - June 4, 2020