You always remember your FIRST TIME!!!!
Okay, I would like to order my FIRST HT set up. But herein lies many problems, queries, etc! Hysterical CONFUSION sets in! Here is my room setup and dimensions, RM is approx 12 x 15; open on one side into kitchen, glass patio door on opposite side, 9 ft ceilings.TV, Mitsu 36 inch. First question: M22's( must be on stands) vs M60, are the 60's overkill for me? Quest 2: VP100 vs VP150, is there an ENORMOUS diff here? Or is one paired better with either fronts? Ques 3: QS4's vs QS8 (either would HAVE to be on stands)? I see many diff matches via the preset systems, I am also looking into an SVS sub that would go with these. And any setup recommended would be paired with probably leaning towards the HK AVR 525. Unless someone prefers the Denon 3803, I'll hear them out on this. Lastly are the stands sold thru Axiom of a quality equal their speakers, or are there better stands for the buck? Please refer other stands if you have an opinion. Well there it is, sorry if it's alot, but I have done my research, and Axiom SEEMs the best bang for the buck. Since I may be ordering these separately, not packaged, will Axiom offer a discount also? I would like to get this done before the week is out. Also any recomm on wires? Which is the better gauge for these. I really don't subscribe to the COSTLY wire syndrome, but? That's why I am here, picking the brains of present owners. What better way to get info. Thanks in advance, I look forward to all your insightful opinions. System would be used for Music, as well as Movies, TV viewing.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!!