Davey,

I agree with a good deal of what has already been said:

My room is 13 x 22 - I started out with the M22s but decided I wanted floorstanders and upgraded to the M60s - however the M22s paired were MORE than adequate for my room size - they never distorted at ear-bleeding volume levels.

I have the VP150 and am VERY happy with the natural sounding vocals and power capabilities. This forum is loaded with posts that recommend the VP150 over the VP100, whether with the M22s or M60s.

I did not want to initially wall mount my QS8s so I use the specially designed Axiom stands. I believe they are of excellent build quality - they are very stable (come with carpet spikes if you would like to use them), have great wire management, look great once set up with the speakers. You actually have to use them if you are not going to wall mount due to the driver on the bottom of the unit.

In the receiver realm, I agree with John's recommendation of the Pioneer Elite 53TX - I own the 45TX (recommended to me by sushi) and couldn't be happier with it. For someone like myself - new to home theater - the MCACC calibration utility is amazing and incredibly accurate. The Pioneer's power handling capabilities, learning remote, and versatility will ensure it a place in my home for many years.....or until "upgrade-itis" becomes more than I can bear. I must warn you that all of the helpful advice you will receive in this forum only supports that disease!

Enjoy your audio journey - this is an amazing line of speakers.

Mark