Hi Davey,

I faced a similar "active child" problem vis-a-vis the mains. There is certainly nothing wrong with the M60s! But if you want to save a little bit of money, here is another alternative that I have found to be extraordinarily sturdy: the M22s plus 20" Atacama Nexus stands filled with shot. The Atacamas are available from Audio Advisor. One regular-sized bag of regular-sized shot will fill the main post of both stands; blue poster-tak holds the speakers to the stands with suprising force. My stands have been violently jarred many times and have never fallen (knock on wood). The advantage of this arrangement is that it will save you a bit of money: $400 (M22s) + $125 (stands) + maybe $12 for the bag of shot, as opposed to $800 for the M60s. So you'd save around $250.

At this point, one relevant question (which I cannot answer, having never heard the M60s) is whether the M60s are "$250 better" than the M22s, given your needs. I'd be interested in other listeners' opinions on this question, as upgrade fever always lurks in the background.