I am about to reveal my lack of techno-testosterone.

I am getting a 3808 and the network connection has my interest piqued. I had considered the 4308 but the price difference for wireless, 10 more WPC and another HDMI output wasn't working for me.

Anyhow, I WAS able to set up a wireless network in my house (router on 2nd floor, home theater in basement)recently with some very specialized help. (I'm sure my children won't mind that I sold their souls when they realize that it meant better connectivity for me).

In researching the 3808, I saw that it can be networked, but like terzaghi, there was no way a network cable is going to snake all the way to the basement; not that that would make me a bad person. Then I saw T's discussion about a "wireless bridge". A possible solution??

Could some kind soul please give me the 5 simple steps in non-techno babble for making my non-wireless 3808 become wireless using this bridge thing? Unfortunately, I have no children left to give you, but I DID just start a thread on some software available to use to do your 3808 settings on your PC.

Ray