Well the system is here and all I can say is WOW! the M 80's sound incredible! Music I usually dont listen to much or enjoy all that much has me wanting more. I am a hard rock fan and although I enjoy all sorts of music other than most country, rock is my music of choice. Last night I threw in one of my Wife's CD's (Norah Jones - Come away with me) when the first track (Dont know why) started to play my jaw nearly hit the floor all I could say was WOW! these things sound freakin amazing! it was as if Norah was in the room with me, her beautiful voice filled the room and every note on the piano sounded perfect. As I said before they had me wanting more, Female vocals sound incredible on these things. On the Dave Matthews Band album Under the tree and dreaming the accoustic guitar on the song Satellite sounded so real it was as if I was playing it myself, if you cant tell I'm very excited about these speakers.

As for the home theater goes I think Audioholics had it right in their review of this system when they dubbed it a theater killer. Although I am still tinkering with settings on the 4308 and my DVD player I am very impressed with the sound produced by this setup the Qs8's produce an amazing sound field. I just watched Transformers and they had my head spining. You know it must be good when you look over at the wife and she's got as big a smile on her face as you do, Need I say more!

The EP 600's sound equaly as good once set up properly they would shake the whole house and yes their is a notable difference from one to two weather the 500's would be as good as the 600's I cant say as I have not heard the 500's. I have had some troubles with the subs that are not resolved yet. I had a breaker pop that the subs were on and now I have no sound from them. I have posted on this in the Technical Questions Area.

and now for some pic's
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
After doing the sub crawl and moving the sub's
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Well thats it for now hope to get my sub problem figured out so I can get back to playing!

Later

Last edited by mastaplaya; 01/14/08 05:24 AM.