I can tell you this, I am so sick of my insurance company. I won't go into the long details, but my wife needed sinus surgery this year, and it has been a battle to get them to pay what they are supposed to. It was a 2 part procedure, so after the battle for the first piece, they forced us to switch to a different doctor, and now we got a bill from that doctor for $7500 because our insurance didn't pay yet because it is being reviewed to see if it was needed or not. My wife talked to the insurance company literally dozens of times to find out which doctor the insurance company would cover and when she went to that doctor and got the procedure done, we started getting flooded with paperwork including no less than 6 of the exact same form but with different "procedure" numbers on them basically asking if she is covered under any other insurance, blah blah blah... Like I said, seeing the bill today for $7500 has me a little miffed to say it nicely. My wife was already at her maximum out of pocket from the first surgery, so this should have been paid 100%, no questions asked....

Dumb insurance companies.

Farewell - June 4, 2020