It will be interesting if someone from Axiom will shed some light on this issue.

I've placed my 600 back up front below my center channel because it looks cool. \:\) I place one 350 to the right side shorter wall below the acoustic panel. The other 350 is on the left full wall about 1/2 back and next to my back row of seating.

I have the gold plated adapter at the receiver splitting the 600 on on cable and the twin 350's are daisy chained currently. With the receiver on 0dB level, the 600 is at about 6 o'clock on the gain to achieve 73dB, the 350's are about 2-3 o'clock which is very high to achieve the same dB's, but with the 600 hooked to the Denon I don't have much options.

What is interesting is that Jakeman originally told me to set each sub individually 5 dB (70 versus 75) below the other speakers, when all combined they will be slightly above the others, about 78. I remember Ian stating in his video to set the first sub the same SPL as the speakers, then introduce the other subs. He went on to say most would expect a 12dB gain I think, because of the 2 additional subs, but because the RS meter is not showing you what is going on below 50hz, it is misleading, an your gain is in the higher frequencies.

I noticed when listening to music today the subs were not impressing me. So this time I calibrated the subs individually, but at the same SPL as the speakers, about 73dB. What is interesting is that I didn't get the same 8-10dB increase as before when they were all running. This time I ended up with about a 3dB gain combined or about 76dB's. For whatever reason things sound better overall now.

Not sure if it is different placement, with the 350's on the side walls and the 600 up on front stage, no sure.

Anyway, I took some pictures of graphs from each seat to show you the changes, will start a different thread for that.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85