Congrats on the big step! \:\)

Originally Posted By: terzaghi

I imagine I won't be able to wait for long to pop the question after I get the ring.

Want some more advice for this? Don't rush into the proposal. The proposal moment ranks up there as one of the few major life-events that you can completely control. Assuming she says yes, of course!

Your future wife will remember every detail of that moment for the rest of her life. If you do it at a restaurant, that restaurant (and table) will become special forever. Or if it's at a park, "that tree over there" will instantly become a priceless memory. Woe to the day that it's cut down. You get the idea.

So give it some thought. Whatever you do will be special, of course. Don't stress out about it, but do think about how you want that moment to unfold.

Personally, I think that I rushed into proposing to my wife and I have a 'coulda-woulda-shoulda' attitude towards the event. Of course, my wife would say that I'm crazy and that it was a wonderful moment, blah-blah-blah, but I still think I could have done it better.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office