I’ve always been a Samsung Plasma fan myself. That is until this past weekend. I was wondering around Costco and they had a bunch of new Sony LCD TV’s on display, along with others too. They all had the Blu Ray version of Walle’ playing on them. One of the Sony’s looked freaking amazing. Even my girlfriend, who rarely notices image quality, was entranced. I’ve seen how others refer to an image as looking “3-D”, but never really understood what in the heck they were talking about unless it was a 3-D movie and you had to wear those stupid glasses. Well now I know. The image on that Sony looked as if I could reach into the TV and grab the robot. It was beyond doubt, the sharpest, clearest, best damn image I’ve ever seen. They had two models, both 52” and both 1080P with 120HZ motion-flow. One was clearly better, and also more expensive. One was $1800 and the other was $2400. I did not write down the exact model numbers, sorry. At any rate, if anyone is looking for a TV, they need to check out one of these Sony’s. I think I’m going to pick one up myself next week, and I already have a HT room with a JVC RS-20 projector – I was that impressed. If I can’t figure out how to calibrate my Projector to look like that Sony, I’ll most likely spend the majority of my time watching the TV.