All, I am a complete newbie on the forum - 1st post! I have just finished building a dedicated HT room in my basement that is in the final finishing stages of mudding and painting. I had already picked out my gear from a great local shop but not purchased yet. Of course I ran across the Axiom's on line and am now 2nd guessing my choice of speakers (Paradigm Cinema 330's). Due to room configuration I need a relatively slim on-wall solution. I have a speaker budget of $2500-$3000 for a 7.1 setup. I am hoping someone can help me with a comparison/opinion of the Paradigm Cinema 330's LCR with W-Series of Axioms? I can't seem to find any real opinions on the W-Series online so far. Amp will be a Pioneer Elite SC-05 (120W x 7). All advice and opinions are welcome. I hope to be hanging speakers on the wall in ~4 weeks from now, so need to decide relatively soon. Are there any W-series owners out there? I also read about an up and coming T line (on wall)from Axiom somewhere but no real info, does any info exist for them as well? Thanks in advance for any help!