I am personally a great fan of Allen's AJ - it is a staple in our house with 3 young kids.
Fredk, I believe this thread was all about the apple juice with a smattering of on-wall speakers thrown in on the side \:D

On that note, last night armed with a glass of wine, a level, a measuring tape, a utility knife and an old cardboard box I did some highly scientifical figuring out in my construction zone of an HT. The good news is that I am of the opinion I can accommodate the W-series without hacking into studs. I have to make a slight correction of centering everything a few more inches to the left. This will slightly increase the asymmetry of my front to back wall centers, but I think that's a small price to pay for what I believe will be significantly better sounding speakers. Besides, a modern AVR should be able to compensate for the worst of the asymmetry I would hope. Of course I am going to repeat my measuring without the wine before placing any orders!

Thank you all for helping me out. I will update when there's anything further to report.

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1