Hi jakewash. No pics yet, but rough not to scale layout is attached [img]http://picasaweb.google.ca/lh/photo/SxG3caPyTLCvThhZ9awrfA?feat=directlink[/img] . Lots of compounding things to consider, but didn't want my 1st post to be a novel. Room is ~14x15 feet with mix of 6.5 foot and 8 foot ceiling height due to duct work that I have boxed in with drywall. As you can see I have a front-back wall symmetry issue due to the funky corner (hides main sewer and water lines for house). I am 'ok' with the Cinema 330's, but not wowed by them. However in my budget I am having a hard time finding a better on wall solution. This is where the Axiom's enter into the equation. Can you link me to W series reviews? The specs clearly look better than the Paradigm's. From the Axiom site I am considering the Epic Master Architectural series. My main drawback on installing the W-series is that I'll have to open up my TV wall again to cut a stud to accommodate the in wall chamber for the W series center channel. That's why I really need to do my homework before I decide to audition these speakers. Thanks!

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1