* As Mark suggested before via PM, I have not taken the time to run Audyssey on the Axioms/1909, I've just manually set channel levels to 75dB with RS meter. (Distances were still good) All speakers (still) set to small (3 subs ;o).

1) Rick WID, JohnK- Low ohm load concern: not an issue. I did just realize this morning that the protection circuit was engaged for our A/B listening tests on fronts last night. :o( off now) Though, before getting the hang of turning OFF 'A' before turning ON 'B', did not hurt. ;\)
2) RickF-Pictures... careful what you ask for <too late>! \:\) I will have plenty of photos of all stages including building the back QS8 DIY brackets.
3) FredK, "receiver <-- " Hey putz, turn me down!! Thats a 4Ohm load. I'm getting hot here..." (glad I'm not the only one that inanimate objects talk to! \:D
4) FredK, "Don't forget to try an M60 as a center" I'm scared to! ;o) ...but I will. The VP150 has a much different sound (in my application. On shelf below 73" DLP, not enclosed, but there is are two wood panels directly behind it. Photo later.) I can see why (grunt?) kept lobbying for an M22 as a center IPO the VP150. I bumped the CC level up from 0.0 to +2.0dB for better dialog loudness. Hmmn. All spkrs are crossed at 80Hz, except the CC. I did not change from pre Axiom settings. Maybe changing CC to 80Hz as well might help?? I will do this before my (upcoming) relax period.
5) Charles: "Everything that guy said is Bull$^!+ ! Math? We don't need no stink'en Math. The key is better speaker wire, that will fix all your concerns. ;\)" Oh, I'm covered on wire. I have run 0000 AWG (.46") oxygen free wire through metal conduit, from the AVR to all speakers. The wife thinks the 1 1/2" conduit running through the living room is a problem. She had NO IDEA her glee from seeing the Klipsch Cornwalls leave the living room, might have a down side! \:D

(Oh yeh, that was a short post, Dave ;o)

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."