I got an e-mail from a friend. It said "Help, I am stuck in England with no money". It went on to describe how she got into this predicament. Her bag was left in a cab - etc. etc. The problem was the English and grammar were not right. So.. I did not reply to the e-mail, I sent one separately asking her if she was really stuck in England. I got a reply in the same questionable English/grammar that went into even more sad detail about the situation.
So I called her and when she answered, I said "thank god you are back safe and sound". She immediately asked if I had gotten an e-mail. Her account had been hacked into and the hacker was sending e-mails pleading for money to everyone in her address book. She suspected that the hacker was in Africa because of some back tracing that the ISP did. It took several phone calls to the ISP to convince them that she had been victimized and was a huge headache for her. So......Beware is a good watch word.

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill