Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
 Originally Posted By: Micah
Those of us {{SNIPPED}} who have purchased through the F.O. have yet to find a flaw in the finish, and the drivers & everything else are perfect, they work and sound identical to the regular merchandise, so no worries.

I wouldn't say this is accurate.

The consensus seems to be that most who have purchased through the outlet find no flaws, while the rest find minor flaws. As noted, they work and sound identical to the regular merchandise.

It's been extremely rare for anyone to find a flaw that they object to, but to state that the speakers will be flawless is setting someone up for a possible disappointment if they find ANY flaw at all... even a minor one.

But yes, many of here recommend the outlet as it will save you quite a bit of money.

Good catch Mark, I didn't actually mean to say that. That's what I get for not proof reading eh? Lol

Yes I had intended to say, "haven't found much to fault them", as in it's hard to find much if anything wrong with the finish. I certainly would not want to give the impression that they are flawless, and to expect flawless speakers though. Unless we're talking performance... THAT should be flawless! ;\)

Last edited by Micah; 03/16/10 03:29 PM. Reason: Because my proof reading skills SUCK!!!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD