um, not to change the topic, or anything but in reply to post number #297529, posted by tincanman. On the topic of the 200$ speaker V.S. the 500$ speaker. In all honestly, it's up to you if the 200$ speaker sounds better to you then buy it. It's all personal taste.

As far as the whole cable thing goes, I use 10guage cable, because at that point no matter what the speaker will never use anywhere near the current that the cable can provide.. The cables are also DIY cables \:\)

Electronics.
I have gone from a Marantz reciever, to a Marantz reciever+Marantz amp. to a Nad processor with the Marantz amp. Now I have a Krell processor with Krell amps. 1 (3 channel) and 1 (2 channel), each amp is rated at 250W at 8 ohms, and 500W at 4 ohms... To be completely honest. The Krell electronics do sound better, but only because of the balanced interconnects between the processor and the amp. this completely eliminates any electrical interference. The Marantz amp would have a few channels occasionally clip during a movie. The Krell amps have WAY more power than the axioms will ever want.

I would say sound quality is pretty much the same for every solid state amp, the only difference being how much power they can produce..

Did the best buy you went to have a Kuro on display??