don't buy a samsung, or a panny... try to find a best buy that still has a pioneer KURO in stock. i found one in my area that had one, told the sales guy i wanted to make an "offer" on the TV.. he said well, it "costs" ..., I replied, "There is NO way I'm paying that for a product that is not even manufactured anymore..." They called the manager to talk with me... I told him, "I'm willing to pay 2500$ for this unit" he asked if i had seen that price online somewhere.. I simply told him "nope, but I'm willing to pay 2500$" He finally said 2599$, now, keep in mind the tv i was looking at retailed for something like 6k$...

If you are looking for a display, Definaly look up the KURO's.. panny made a deal with pioneer, but no one knows if that will make the pannys close to as good as the KURO's were, or are...

ok, thats enough of my rant on want Display to buy....

I would tell you to think about building a wall, but either build a full wall, or nothing, its all about air volume. if you build a 1/2 wall, then the air volume in the room will be the same.

I would also advocate looking at a V150 over the 100, because 70% of movie dialog comes from the center channel.....

As far as the speakers being to much.. No way, i had M60'S VP150 and an EP600, all in 10X10 room.

Call and talk to Brent. He is who i go to for advice \:\)