Depends on the situation. Here are just a few from an my personal arsenal. I'm not sure but I think the money clip one might even be an original.

For my uncle who made a big pretentious deal of paying for dinner all the time with big bills from his money clip.....
-- Steal money clip over night and meticulously sew all the bills together with that strong transparent thread you can buy so that he can't separate the bills no matter how hard he pulls.

For the roommate who is sometimes too hungover to clean up in the am and insists on jumping out of bed at the last minute without a shower to catch a ride to school with you....
--Wait for a definite hangover night and coat his hair in white baby powder. Avoid snickering when you drop him off for classes.

For the buddy who is always playing with a bunch of keys in his hands and the noise drives you crazy.
-- Superglue all of the keys together.

For the brother who claims he doesn't need an alarm clock to get up for school.
-- Wait for a night when no one else will be around in the morning. Carefully and quietly tape tar paper to his window so his room remains pitch black (an old time joke but still effective today.)

For the IT guy who insists that your company laptop has to be re-imaged, despite the fact that you finally have it completely set up the way you want it.
-- Create an old fashioned batch file that runs during startup that makes it look as if the laptop is begging for its life. Every key he hits just sets off more pleading and eventually angry ranting by the PC. (This works because most current IT guys are too young to remember batch files and don't know how to [ctrl]+[c] out of them.)

For the friends who re-arranged your furniture last time you were not home?
--Visit their house while they are not home. Open and place a full bags worth of chocolate chips on the tops of their ceiling fan blades.

I hope these ideas enrich someone special in your life.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.