Amazing that I never knew about those sites. Thanks.

Something like this would be great. Though it may be just a touch wider than the M22, I guess.

Oh, I found a photo from when I first moved in. I tore that stupid conduit off. The other side, which is only a few inches wider than the window, is the side with more of a space crunch.

If there was a way to wall mount them and still have plenty of clearance from the wall without looking bad behind it, I'd consider that. I worry that the mounts would be too visible though. Of course, a bit of wire will be visible leading into the stand too, which is not ideal.

Anyway, the stone at the very bottom of this pic is 3.5 inches. The front edge of it is 23" from the back wall, and the framed wall around the fireplace is 13" out (with a stud in that corner, obviously). I'm still unsure of what I'll put in the space to the left of a speaker on this wall. Perhaps a 48" wide fish tank. That's give it sort of a 2/3 and 1/3 split of the space and not make it odd that nothing's centered under the window. Especially if I put something like a plant on top of it on the left. Who knows. Anyone wanna play interior designer?

Not shown is that above the fireplace there's a cutout that holds a 50" plasma (which I hate - I want to fill it in and mount something larger). The fireplace and the space above the mantel basically make it impossible to position a center channel. So going with M2s up above the window remains a possibility, though it's not my preference. (I had a thread about that a few weeks ago back when I thought on-walls would be my only option.)