Cam, the THX sign was a gift to me from my friend Matt. I don't think I said we are planning on selling any "brandname" signs without permission. I already talked to Ian in regards to Axiom in the event someone wanted an Axiom sign.

I guess your comments are confusing me, I mentioned in the other thread that it might be a good idea to bounce it off Axiom first, that is what I did if you read my post. I also asked some feedback from this community on what everyone things regarding legal issues, which is how people responded to me and said it would be a good idea to stay away from the big fish.

Your comments about doing something in the name of religion are way off base and not sure where your coming from. You obviously don't understand my comments. I was responding to Scamps question as to why we are charging so little. Matt is a great guy and for someone you don't know it is funny you would reply this way.

He has always done this work on the side for friends and families for free, after spending 15hr+ or more doing this work by hand. He doesn't make a lot of money in his regular job as a youth pastor at a local church so I thought "heck dude, you should try starting a little business to put a little extra change in your pocket".

It was my idea to approach the Axiom community as I knew in the past before you joined the forums, a lot of us were interested in custom Home Theater signs. MarkSJohnson, NickBuol, and I talked about this way back, and received images from Axiom, with THEIR Blessing, not Jesus's blessing.

Anyway, I guess you have a right to your opinion which I am fine with, but it is interesting that people get offended if someone is a Christian, guess what so am I.

God's Peace buddy.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85