"as it should be" was referring to "helping others out". I think it is important to help people out, it has nothing to do with the statement about him being a Christian. You read to much into people's posts obviously. Because you are all my friends, Matt wanted to charge less than he should, for ex. charging $40 including shipping, on a piece that took him 15+ hrs to complete. I mearly mentioned to him that if he wants to start a business and be successful, he needs to get past being nice and helping others to a point. Sorry, I guess I will be cautious in what I mention in the future as it will be taken out of context.

To your reply to Mike, again you took something out of context and I never implied that this business venture was done in the name of religious reasons. Sorry I mentioned that one person in the world was a Christian.

Your right, you did take the business idea, price, etc. in the name of religion wrong, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

This is not English or Philosophy class, so I am sorry I did not meet your grammer requirments on an AV forum.

Thanks for your positive ending comments.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85