What a spectacular, memorable weekend!

Hey Fred thanks for the fun round of golf. I'm glad you liked the Bigwin course.

Meeting old and new friends at Muskoka on the Rocks, was the highlight of Friday. And the impromptu M80v3 /beer/ping pong/beer/fusbol/beer session with Medic8r, tomtuttle, a401classic, Ray3, Ajax, and Pmbuko was so much fun! By the way guys on Sunday, I ran some sweeps and amazingly the M80v3 curve looked like the one posted. No wonder the big Japanese drums on "the Fight between the Tiger and the Bull" sounded so good! Even without the sub turned on.

While the Saturday partying at Ian and Amie's place (and it was a blast) has been well chronicled, the earlier Saturday seminars and blind testing deserve special mention. Ian and Andrew did a terrific job of presenting somewhat technical material in a enjoyable way. Hearing about Axiom cutting edge research and Ian and Andrew trying to understand whats going on beyond the measurements was very educational. Well done guys.

And last but not least that blind test with the B&W 500 and the M3 was an ear and wallet opener. While I was one of the listeners that ultimately chose he B & W 500 by a hair after playing the same track 12 times, with the M3s at 15% of the price the choice is a no-brainer.

John