Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
It is utterly hopeless for me to adequately express the joy and gratitude I continue to feel from this weekend's events.

From my life experiences over the last decade or so - including and especially interactions on this forum - the priceless value of friendship has been repeatedly underscored. There are few activities I find more satisfying and invigorating than making new friends. Consequently, events of the Axiom 30th Anniversary constituted some of the greatest days in my life.

I will attempt in the coming days and weeks to publicly and privately communicate a few observations if I can add value to any of the wonderful, articulate and mostly true stories already being shared.

I am tremendously grateful to all of you who became a slightly larger part of my life this weekend. You are all precious to me, and I am eager for "next time", whenever it comes.

I've been reading everything but haven't said much. I've been waiting for someone to post the way I feel so I could just use these smileys. I should have known it would be the ever-eloquent, ever-articulate, TomTuttle from Tacoma, Washington.

Truly one of the best get-togethers I have ever attended. And, as always, the reason is the people who attended.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton