i just hosted my 3rd audition last night, it went well. the potential customer really enjoyed my system and was thrilled with the sound from my axioms. i think we will have a new member to the family soon! It really worked out just right, the day of the audition, when i got home i got my commission check from one of my other auditions and that customer purchased an entire 7 channel axiom speaker system. i am hopeful that this gentleman will also make a purchase.

one of the things i will tell you i like about the auditions is when you see that people are really seeing and hearing something new, either for the first time or like it was the first time and that they really love your system it makes you feel proud and reinforces your belief that you put together a good system. i am hopeful to do more auditions in the future; almost wish i could open a business doing it! wink

here's a peek at what my potential customers get to audition and oh yes, i serve pizza with every audition! http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?member=solarrdadd

Last edited by solarrdadd; 11/02/10 01:20 PM.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93