Sorry man but I'm nowhere near there otherwise you'd be welcome to listen to my growing and dear collection of v4.

I think it's pretty cool you're going for a show and tell. Two things you should listen for besides the obvious bass, mids, highs is (micro and macro) dynamics.

The soundstage should be behind the speakers. It should be wide enough that at low volumes it sounds like it's touching or extending beyond the room boundaries. At higher volumes, it should be very easy to hear cues coming from the sides. You should be able to clearly "see" images behind the speakers, lined up across the stage, with space in between them. On excellent recordings, you should not only be able to see them across but also along the depth. Height as well. The stage should be deep. I can easily see images way back there while some are "up front". By up front, I don't mean in front of the speakers; still behind them but up front compared to the rear images.

Micro and macro dynamics are harder to describe. You really need to hear a lot of different speakers. Make sure you turn them up though and see what happens to the images and sound.

BTW, the soundstage I described above is not subscribed to by all listeners. Some say it's not reality. When you go to a concert hall or rock arena, you don't hear the way I described. But I've also been to Jazz and Blues clubs where I did hear what I described and that's what made me want to get away from my Axiom v2. For me, it's not so much about reality as it is about emotion. All v4 speakers I've heard move me emotionally.