Hi all,

Finally took delivery of my M22 fronts and m2 center. Have only given a couple of test listens at this point, but man do they sound better than my old set up.

Ran audyssey and am wondering if the results look ok:
fronts (m22): 50hz
center (m2): 70 hz
rears (qs4): 90 hz

Look okay??

My sub was set at -6db. Gain was set at 6 of 10 for the set up.

Couple questions about the sub:
1. If want to turn it up some, does it matter if I just turn up the gain on the sub? or should I up the db on the amp? Or does it make a difference?

2. my sub is okay I guess, it is a mirage frx-s15. 15inch sub with 300watt amp. I've had it for probably about 13 years. I plan on replacing it over the few months or so.

I don't feel this sub really dishes out the bass. You can tell it is there, but I don't 'feel' it in those bass heavy scenes.

Question is: given that audyssey has set my sub at -6db, audyssey obviously feels it is there and is doing its thing. So if I buy a better sub (thinking about a pb12) is this going to give me more punch? or is audyssey just going to crank it down again?

Guess I am having a hard time understanding if buying a more powerful (and all around better) sub, is going to give me more punch if the output of my current sub is already being 'tuned down' by audyssey.