Look. Can't people just agree to disagree on some things? some people like tube amps, some don't, each side should accept that. I've never taken a side on this, in part, because I've never owned a tube but I do appreciate the information that several of the more knowledgeable members put forth whether for/against certain amps. I don't find anything that JohnK, Chris(neon) or anyone else for that matter, in any way offensive or derogatory to other members. On the other hand, 2x6 seems rather sensitive to anyone who disagrees with him, and rather than debate the topic respectfully, resorts to personal attacks to those members(as history shows). I should probably have kept out of this completely, however, it irks me to see certain people, who have helped me so much since I joined here, treated with that level of disrespect. The amp debate is like the Audyyssey debate, or the Coke/Pepsi debate, to each his own....2x6, you have every right to express your opinion, as does everyone else here but intentional or not, you seem to be very divisive with your blanket statements.

Lampy, I hope you'll stick around once the nuclear cloud has passed, I enjoy your friendship here.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.