Originally Posted By: sirquack
2x6, interesting since I own seperates. John usually backs his comments with factual testing. Not saying I agree with everything, but I do listen to both sides of the story. Don't see where I took his side, and also a member of other boards that look at flacks as outcasts, so it goes both ways.

As for the Arnold quote, I was just saying goodbye in Spanish, I see I spelled it wrong, should have been Hasta. For whatever reason you guys read sarcasim in my statement, hard to do with typing. Chris, didn't mean anything mean by it, afterall, you are the one that went running and said you are not coming back.

Prost!

Just curious why you own separates now since you have been touting that a receiver is all you need. You weren't against separates when you had the Oddyessy monoblocks, then sold them. Then posted in the amplification threads how a receiver is all one needs to drive axioms (I power my Axioms in a 5000 cubic foot room or whatever with my Denon). You now own separates AGAIN...lol...are you going to be more lenient on your stance on external amplification?...lol

Don't get me wrong, you don't have to justify your purchases to me. I just think this is funny. This is a prime example of cognitive dissonance.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne