Once upon a time, I was the boards "audiophile snob", and took a lot of heat for suggesting that there was significant value in experiencing other brands. While I realize that this is/was sponsored by Axiom, the old thought of " the devil and the priest can't exist if one goes away" (anyone care to place that lyric??) is true.

I strayed away from the board because anyone who seemingly had an opinion that was not dead on Axiom was villified. I have spent decades ENJOYING the hobby of audio, and purchased pieces that I deemed worthy of my money.

Do I own Axiom? Yes
Do I own other speakers? Yes
Do I enjoy them equally? Yes, but in different contexts.
Are there flaws in the Axioms, Missions, and Referenc 3a Supremas? Yes, each has a strenght and weakness.

My point is this - people ask for advice and lean on veteran experiences to help them learn, and begin the journey into audio. Simply stating that Axiom is amazing is wonderful if you feel that way. But a reference point is also helpful. If there is no way to objectively put forth an opinion, what value does this board hold for those seeking advice?

In this thread, I can clearly identify with Saturns comments. Are there better speakers out there than those mentioned? Sure, but that again is a comment by one user. In trying to put forth an opinion based on experience, we all risk being biased. I fondly remember, as Alan stated, good and bad in all technologies pertaining to speakers.