Originally Posted By: SBrown
Donating your M80's!! I wouldn't let anyone touch my babies,let alone give them away. What version of the speakers and sub do you have...

I can understand it. I did just that with my old Harmon Kardon speakers and about 30' of leftover speaker wire from before my Axioms. A Boys and Girls Club close by was building a HT/gaming room in the basement.

I was really impressed with how how were setting it up for use. The kids had to earn HT room credits by participating in physical activities. Kids with disabilities that prevented the more physical fun, earned points by participating in more social type games and activities.

The kids didn't have to go out of their way to earn these points as this was all stuff they were probably doing before there was a choice. Just now, they couldn't shirk away from the previous physical stuff completely to spend all their time in the HT/game room.

My donation wasn't nearly as extravagant as M80s but I liked knowing they were appreciated instead of gathering dust in my closet.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.