Originally Posted By: Robert_W

I've tried everything that I can think of to get it to work and or figure out why it's dying.

I have multiple dedicated 20 and 30 amp circuits to my audio / video area. All of it on good quality protection. New home with good wiring. I've tried hooking it up to different ones.

I have 3 other subs in my home including the EP-350. Every other one of them works fine when I hook them up to the same cable that runs the EP-600.

My M&K MX-200 has been hooked up to the same system (Outlaw 990 pre amp) for the same amount of years playing exactly the same material and it just works. Period. Original amp. And it's 20 years old give or take a year or two.

dak, I agree, you are absolutely right, high current and electronics are certainly not made for each other, over time high current win that battle each and every time. The OP made some statements here though, which steered me in the direction I took. New home good wiring, quality protection, he also did some trouble shooting as well.

These days with all the electronics one might have in a home(appliances,computers,office equipment,TV's,auto equipment,garage door opener, etc)if there was a voltage problem he would know, as a pattern would had developed.

I all agree with you, who knows what the problem was.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.